Friday, June 14, 2013

Showered With Love


It is Friday! I'm celebrating an early birthday (it's tomorrow and gasp! I'm one year short of the big four-oh) by making a fun card. I grabbed this month's Stamp of the Month from Taylored Expressions, You Make Me Happy.


This clean and simple card was so much fun to make. I stamped the darling umbrella image onto some pretty patterned paper along with the sentiment that inspired the design. I punched out a pile of little hearts to fill the inverted umbrella with L-O-V-E. Easy-peasy!

BEAN NOTES
Stamps: You Make Me Happy June Stamp of the Month (Taylored Expressions); Cardstock: White (Neenah); Tools: Hearts Punch (MS Crafts); Patterned Paper: Sweet Girl (Echo Park)

3 comments:

Natalie said...

This is so cute, love the hearts flying out of the pieced umbrella! Adorable card!

Monique Liedtke said...

What a fun idea! Made me smile! Going to pin it!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh I love this! I may have to Kopykat this one!